Lickimat™ Classic – Soother
Most pet owners lead busy lives and feel guilty leaving their pets home alone for many hours. Lickimat™ Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimat™ are designed as tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet’s favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment. Works well as a slow feeder for cats. Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
- Great for calming pets before a procedure/treatment e.g. at vets or groomers
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming the hormone into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
For fun pet interaction three designs are available. Lickimat Buddy, with its cross maze design, is perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy meat or fish.
- made from non-toxic food grade TPR
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
- suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- freezer safe
- hand washable
Lickimat™ Classics come in three surfaces: Buddy, Playdate and Soother.
Soother™ is exactly what the name says. It allows soft and liquid foods to be licked out with extra tongue simulation.
The surface patterns of the three models differ a little to better suit different types of foods, treats and liquids. All three surfaces are suitable for raw, wet, dry and liquid dog food, as well as any manner of treat.
The Soother is the most challenging of the three surfaces, and is best suited for soft, runny and liquid foods and treats. It is preferred for liquids such as the juice from BBQ chicken or roasts as it gives the tongue an exquisite workout.
All LickiMats Classics are microwave friendly, so you can cook meals on them in the microwave; they are freezer-friendly, so you can freeze treats on them; and they are easy to hand-wash in the sink. They are all made from human food-grade rubber (TPR).
If you have a very large dog and you want to use the LickiMat as a feeder, you can use the Large LickiMat Buddy Large Classic that comes in two colours: orange and green.
If you have a cat at home, you can use the Classic LickiMat for cat too!
Green, Orange, Turquoise
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.